When a business makes a serious misrepresentation, or a defective product causes you injury, you want justice. Yet you may not have the financial resources or influence to bring a claim against a large company. How, then, do you get relief?
Los Angeles Defective Product Class Action Lawsuit Attorneys
At the Law Offices of Rheuban & Gresen, our Los Angeles class action lawsuit attorneys for defective products help consumers who have experienced the same harm hold companies responsible for the financial and physical injuries they caused. Our California defective product class action lawyers have more than 40 years of combined trial experience, including experience handling complex class action lawsuits. For a knowledgeable and free assessment of your situation, please contact our law firm.
Consumer Fraud & Defective Products
Our consumer class action lawsuit attorneys handle class actions for consumers who are the victims of:
- Consumer fraud/misrepresentation, including misleading or false advertising, credit card fraud, predatory lending, fraudulent telemarketing, misrepresentation of goods or services, etc.
- Defective products/mass tort claims, including auto defects, prescription drug issues, defective medical devices, asbestos, pesticides, etc.
Joining a Class Action Lawsuit in Los Angeles
Class actions can be tricky. There are specific guidelines that you must meet before the court will certify you as a class, including:
- Commonality: Does your case present common issues of fact or law? Were you and the other class members injured by the same defective product or misrepresentation? Were you injured in the same way?
- Typicality: Are your claims typical of members of the class, or are they so unique that they cannot be represented by the class?
- Numerosity: Usually, a class must be more than 20 people (and sometimes more than 50) in order for a judge to certify it. Typically, a judge will certify a class when bringing a large number of individual lawsuits would be unreasonable.
Our California class action lawyers can help you determine whether you meet these elements to form or join a class action.
Contact Our Los Angeles Consumer Class Action Lawsuit Lawyers Today!
When it is impractical to bring an individual lawsuit against the company that injured you, contact our law firm by e-mail or by calling 818.815.2727. A class action lawsuit can give you strength in numbers and make legal relief financially possible.